Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

Loveable Hashtags

Some hashtags that have made my week! Some of these are much older than a week, and I am just really late finding and/or posting them:

#WhitePeopleEquivalents - Started by the always on-point Black Girl Dangerous
#CancelWhiteSupremacy - I used this today on Facebook, not realizing it's already been in use for a while. We really do need to cancel white supremacy!
#NotYourMascot  /  #Not4Sale  /  #ChangeTheName - Surrounding the campaign to change the name of the Washington Redskins'
#Decolonize
#MuslimSexEd - Brilliance, sheer brilliance.

ALSOOOOO…. I found this today. I was working on a post (mostly with a friend in mind) about the possible stages white folks can expect to encounter when we begin doing anti-racism activism and allyship, but now, I may just abandon it, because as usual, a way-smarter-than-me Person of Colour has already said it all. Check out the rest of tumblr too, and read it ALL.

http://racismschool.tumblr.com

It's 4:00AM and I'm soooo tired. I'll update this post tomorrow! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment