Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fucking Quotes

I just want to complain because I am in a shitty mood and that's what this blog is for. Expletives, self-loathing, other-loathing, and rambling anger follow.

"You've still got it!" - Every married, sexist, cheating, ass-hat on my social media, ever.

"You're so beautiful, I want to chat you up" - Every interesting dude who always chooses another woman, ever.

"I love your boobs" - Every dehumanizing, entitled, deluded into thinking they're original, client/date/stranger, ever.

"You're awesome!" - My friends and some of my exes.

"I love your house, and your body, and your friends, and your curtains, and your bed, and your hair, and your coffee, and your chili. But I can't love you, you're broken" - A man I currently love.

"Dating? Let's just hang out" - Every self-shaming, fetishizing, closet fatty lover EVER.

"I'm like… the hottest woman here. I'm interesting, funny, awkward, charming. Why am I getting no attention?" - Arrogant Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment